Shawl “Dukachi” wool
Dukachi are luxurious jewelry of a Ukrainian woman, a symbol of her soul. The idea of spiritual unity was embodied in the shawl – dukachi are connected with each other by a ribbon, like people into one nation. There are many stars in the painting that shine like human souls, personalities, because they have their own world view and consciousness.
- artist Yaroslav Shkriblyak
- the shawl is large, mysterious, with dukachi, gems, pearls and stars
- “The spiritual comes from where the stars are” – designer Yaroslav Shkribliak
- due to the silk content, it is soft and pleasant to the touch
- especially relevant for cool autumn and winter days
- it can be worn on the head, belt, shoulders and a bag
- it is well combined with classic, business and everyday outfits.
Size 90 х 90 cm.
Composition and care
Compound: 70% wool, 30% silk
- wash at a temperature of 30°C
- cannot be squeezed
- cannot be bleached